Yearly Oil Production in the Illinois Basin and Midwest
- Midwest was incorporated in 2009, but the first wells didn’t go online until 2010
- Midwest will continue to add production on an annual basis
- By acquiring new mineral leases with production that will give us access to deeper horizons that have not been drilled previously
- By drilling new wells in anticline areas
- With new drilling and technology techniques, along with stable drilling costs, Midwest is confident of its investment objectives
Sources: IHS data for Illinois Basin oil production
1) The 117,163 total barrels for 2012 has one Midwest Kansas well added in. The Kansas well is approximately 1,784 barrels of that amount .
2) The 144,939 total barrels for 2013 has two Midwest Kansas wells added in. The Kansas wells are approximately 4,724 barrels of that amount.
3) The 180,603 total barrels for 2014 has three Midwest Kansas wells added in. The Kansas wells are approximately 2,433 barrels of that amount.